A Pot Pourri, sometimes fragrant, sometimes not, of my physical travels and idiosyncratic contemplations, for the possible interest of family,friends and new friends and anyone who wants to "drop by for coffee and a chat" Contact me through comments at the end of each blog or at docpgm@btinternet.com. I look forward to talking with you. "Doc"

The Author

The Author
Rambling Doc

About Me

Near Skipton, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
63 year old, partially retired General Practitioner. Strange "but works for us" relationship at home! Grown up family, now a double grandad. Rides motorcycle, wanders about a lot, and paints and draws a bit.

Saturday 10 March 2007

Thanks to Aire Valley UK Harley Owners Group

Just a quick acknowledgement to people who I do not yet know for allowing me Chapter membership before I make my great trip. Thank you to the Director, Jonnie No-Bike, to the membership secretary, Sandra, and New Members Rep, Shaz, for allowing me to join and bear your patch to the States. I do hope to meet a few of you briefly on one or two occasions before I go, but I am working away on a locum job and getting to a meeting or ride out may be a bit difficult, although I hope to have more time when I return. Your membership will allow me to visit other Chapters on my trip, and I hope that will be a great experience in getting to know at least some of the American people better, although, perhaps on a blog I sound quite confident, I am often a bit withdrawn in new company, so I have to search a bit for some more of that Yellow Brick Road Lion's courage!
I hope some of you will enjoy following the trip through the Blog and daresay that by the time I meet you properly, you will know a great deal more about me than I do about you!

Best wishes, Yours in Harley, Doc

No comments: